Warner & Swasey Factory
What once was 5 floors of precision machinery making spanning from machine lathes to telescopes, and making critical parts for firearms and aircraft in WWI and WWII, is now covered is debris, rust, and graffiti. The Warner & Swasey Factory was once one of Cleveland Ohios most important workplaces. Originally built in the 1880's and re-built in the same place in 1910, Warner and Swasey permanently shut it doors for good in 1985. Three decades of solitude leaves this once booming industrial site nothing more than an iron and cement skeleton filled with debris, graffiti, and memories.